This handy gadget can transcribe what you write and have the text and illustrations displayed on the LCD screen and stored in the internal memory.
Take any pad, clip the Mobile Notetaker to the top and start writing…
Mobile NoteTakerTM operates in two modes, Mobile or Connected. In Mobile Mode the device enables the user to capture and store the notes / sketches digitally at meetings, lectures or conferences. Connected Mode synchronizes the Mobile NoteTaker and a PC / Notebook via USB cable. The user can upload, organize, move, edit or add to handwritten notes ideas, sketches, phone numbers or reminders. The included software also enables memos, notes, and sketches to be sent via e-mail or over the LAN network. It is also possible to write directly into Microsoft® Word or Outlook, and add a personal touch to ICQ® instant messages.
- Instantly transcribe your written notes and drawings
- Uses standard paper - no special paper required
- Stores up to 50 A4 pages
- Includes LCD to view and confirm input
- Operates both in mobile mode and when connected to PC or notebook
- Connects to PC/Notebook via USB cable (included)
- Includes software for synchronization and management of stored files
- Includes software for OCR conversion of handwriting into editable text
- Writes directly into Microsoft ® Office applications (in Connected mode)
- Allows file transfer over LAN, e-mail and instant messaging application (in Connected mode)
The Mobile Notetaker is available from ThinkGeek for $170.