Japan’s operator NTT DoCoMo has reported it will launch the CTG-001G GPS-handset for corporate customers from December 7 on.
This device is specially designed for car use and car location. The info is received by the integrated GPS-module (it supports AGPS – location beyond GPS satellites direct vision) and then transferred to the customer via FOMA 3G networks.
The main specs of the CTG-001G:
- Dimensions: 79×43x23 mm
- Weight: 68 g
- Battery life in “stop” mode: about 300 hours
- “In motion” mode: about 125 hours
- Audio phone communication – not supported
- Working range (FOMA network): 2 GHz
- Sound volume of the integrated siren: approx. 95 dB